Masters Plumbers are factory authorized to install, maintain and service all types of water heaters. Certified in recommending the best fit for you when it comes to type, brand, setup and size for:
Thinking of going tankless?
Many people are moving towards these efficient products for good reason. Advancements in technology have made going tankless a better option for more businesses and households than ever before.
5 Advantages to switching to Tankless Water Heaters
1. Tankless water heaters save you money over time with their superior energy efficient levels. Newer tankless water heaters have an efficiency rating of up to 102%.
2. Tankless water heaters only operate when they sense a demand for hot water. Unlike traditional tank heaters, which run 24/7. Why spend money heating water, when no one is going to use it?
3. Most tank water heaters are only warrantied for the first 5 years of operation. Most tankless water heater manufacturer’s warranty their products between 10 to 20 years.
4. Tankless water hears require significantly less space than a storage tank water heater. Who couldn’t use more space?
5. Due to their novel design for heating water, you won’t ever have to worry about running out of hot water ever again with a tankless water heater.
If interested in a specific water heater, or wanting to discuss the best option for you, reach out to Masters Plumbing.