March 25, 2020
To our valued friends and community,
Sometimes the unexpected happens. Just the other day, I received a call from a customer who had water backing up into their toilet and bathtub. Our plumber diagnosed the issue as roots in the pipeline and unclogged it the same day. Had this client not reached out for our services, they would have been left without the use of their water and endured a health threat in their home.
As an “essential service” designated by government authorities, Masters Plumbing will continue to operate and look to the guidance of public health agencies, including the CDC and local, state and federal governments.
As your local plumber and gas fitter, we at Masters Plumbing truly care about ensuring your safety and the safety of our employees. With that in mind, we’d like to share with you how we have taken pro-active measures and continue to look out for our community.
- Although you never have to remind plumbers to wash their hands, Masters Plumbing continues to promote frequent and thorough hand washing. Master Plumbing also provides their employees with alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- As is our regular policy, our plumbers utilize heavy duty rubber gloves, often changing these out several times during the course of a single service call and always between jobs.
- We’ve provided our employees with the tools they need to do their jobs and have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our equipment.
- Employees have been encouraged to self-monitor for signs/symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). Employees have been instructed to stay home if sick.
- We have cancelled participation in upcoming events that are deemed non-essential.
- To assist local shelters, Masters Plumbing is offering a 50% off discount on labor costs through May 1, 2020 to participating shelters. For more information and eligibility requirements, call 417-840-3456 or email Info@MastersPlumbing.services
We will keep you updated with any new developments as they happen. I hope you can rest a little easier, knowing that we will continue to do all we can to help you through these difficult times.
Thank you for being part of the Masters Plumbing family and stay safe.
Owner of Masters Plumbing
COVID-19 Links to Additional Information:
Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
Essential Businesses Listing (City of Springfield, MO): https://www.springfieldmo.gov/5122/Which-Businesses-Are-Essential
OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf