Tankless vs Tank Water Heaters
Why Tankless over a Tank Water Heater?
- Tankless water heaters provide hot water on demand, thus providing an energy efficient alternative over time. As opposed to tank heaters that work to maintain hot water at a set temperature.
- Tankless lasts around 20 years compared to 10-12 years for a tank heater (with regular maintenance).
- Tankless also provides an endless supply of hot water for your use. You no longer have to choose between a taking a hot shower and running the dishwasher.
- Tankless water heaters are much smaller than the large tank heaters and take up less space in your home/business. Due to size, they also have the ability to be installed in non-traditional spaces.
- Tankless water heaters are serviceable and rebuildable. Additionally, warranties are typically twice as long as those of a tank heater.
Why Masters Plumbing – Tankless Water Heaters?
Masters Plumbing is the leading authorized service dealer for both Rinnai and Noritz tankless water heaters. Our technicians are factory trained and certified for installing tankless water heaters in your home/business.
Whether a tankless or tank water heater, Masters Plumbing can help solve all of your hot water issues!