Tankless Water Heaters
Thinking of going TANKLESS?
You’ve come to the right place! Many people are moving toward these innovative products and for good reason! Advancements in technology have made going tankless an option for more businesses and household than ever before.
Masters Plumbers are factory authorized to install, maintain and service tankless water heaters. No one is better at recommending the best tankless fit for you when it comes to brand, setup and size.
We would love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.
Call us today for a FREE no obligation estimate at (417) 840-3456
Coverage includes all of SW Missouri
7 Reasons to Replace that ‘tank-type dinosaur’ with New Tankless Technology:
1. A tankless water heater saves you money over time, thanks to far superior energy efficiency.
2. Tankless heaters only use energy when the water tap is on. When you turn off the water, the tankless heater turns off as well. Tank heaters run 24/7 using energy the entire time. This means more of the heat produced from burning gas is used to heat water instead of being wasted up the flue!
3. Tankless heaters have a significantly longer useful lifespan than tank water heaters, lasting twice or three times as long in many cases!
4. Tankless heaters require significantly less storage space than a storage tank water heater. Who couldn’t use more storage space?!
5. Tankless heaters let you have unlimited hot water whenever you need it. As long as the tap is on, the water heater is on.
6. Many tankless heaters now have circulation pumps built in. This means hot water is available at the tap in seconds instead of the minutes it typically takes for a tank heater. No more wasting cold water down the drain!
7. Tankless water heaters let you have more than enough hot water for multiple showers and appliances to run simultaneously. Plus, varying sizes are available for the smallest or largest application.
Did you know water heaters are the second largest users of gas in the average American home? This accounts for hundreds of dollars each year just to heat water! Instead, why not use less gas to heat your water?
Source: What others have to say about tankless technology: https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/heat-and-cool/water-heating/tankless-or-demand-type-water-heaters